Goodman Electric/Gas Condenser
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter’s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15′ of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid siring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards,
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhance aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.