Goodman Heat Pump Condenser
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter’s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high-pressure by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contactors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15′ of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Cooper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
There are no reviews yet.