Goodman Air Conditioner Split System
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for 15′ tubing length
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter’s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15′ of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid siring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards,
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhance aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
AMST Standard Features
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Direct drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Coil mounting track for quick repositioning
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H20 when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H20 when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI certified
- ETL listed
AMST Cabinet Features
- Rigid Smart Frame cabinet
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21″ depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- Field installed 3 kW- 25 kW electric heater kits available
There are no reviews yet.