Goodman Heat Pump Package Unit
The Goodman GPH1660H41 16 SEER Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The Goodman GPH16 is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel -cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground level or rooftop mount.
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Copper tube/aluminum evaporator coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged system
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Electric heat kit available
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- Aluminum foil-facing internal insulation reinforced with fiberglass scrim
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels
- Meets cabinet air leakage requirements when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- One footprint for all tonnages
This heat pump package unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller duct work. The units can also be converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman GPH series are self-contained unit so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and AHRI certified.
Free round to square adapter
Free heat strip
Free 15 minute consultation with one of our NATE certified technicians
All products are backed by the full manufactures warranty
IF ORDERED BEFORE NOON M-F, SAME DAY SHIPPING (excluding holidays)
This unit is backed by a 2 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10 Year Part Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure and warranty certificate. To receive the 2 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
There are no reviews yet.